CYUP SUMMER CROSS COUNTRY CAMP
From July 18-20
The CYUP Summer XC Camp at Tower Hill Camp in Sawyer, MI is located 85 miles from Chicago.
Tower Hill is the ideal setting for Middle School and High School Runners to experience an unforgettable camp. Campers will get to experience more than 60 acres of forests and beautiful landscapes. There are many running and hiking trails along with a private beach.
The camp will not only focus on distance training, but will place an emphasis on running drills and mechanics, to not only help runners become more efficient but to also help minimize injuries.
This camp is for middle school and high school XC runners of all ability levels and interests.
CYUP SUMMER XC CAMP
From: Monday, July 18th to Wednesday, July 20th (3 days/2 nights)
Cost: Early Registration (Before 5/22) - $250
Location: Tower Hill Camp
Includes the following:
- Transportation included (Bus to and from Tower Hill Camp)
- Two Training Sessions Per Day
- Running Specific Strength and Mobility Sessions
- Goal Setting and Race Strategy Sessions
- Supplemental Training Sessions
- Day trip to the private beach on Lake Michigan
- CYUP Running Camp T-Shirt
- Q & A Panel